Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge update

Well, I missed two days on Bible reading. The truth is I am not happy about missing any days. I really don't like that. It would be different if I had a good reason but I don't. I am going to forgive myself now and move on. I will do better for the next week! I will read everyday!

I recently started a new private blog for my Bible reading. When I'm reading, I read on www.biblegateway.com and copy and paste verses that stand out to me. Sometimes I will comment on the verses. This is my form of journaling and it seems to be working well. I like being able to write freely without thinking about whether what I write makes sense to others or whether someone else would find it boring. It's my own journal. I have been finding it helpful. I may occasionally write about what I'm reading here too.

I gave up on the exercise part of this 30 day challenge. I will add it for the next 30 day challenge. I'm ok that I failed in this area. The Bible is way more important. Also, this doesn't mean that I will not exercise until the next challenge--just that I'm not going to stress over it.

I have a few blog posts in my head but who knows if I'll get around to actually writing them.

No comments: