Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 day Challenge

Today is my Day 30 for the last challenge. I did not read my Bible yesterday. When I got home after a meeting last night, I was not feeling well and ended up going to bed earlier than I usually do. Since I am starting a new challenge today, I am calling it good on the old one. I did miss a few days, but I started some new (or rather renewed) some good habits. I will be continuing with Bible reading in the new challenge.

Amber started a new 30 Day Challenge. I think it started yesterday. I had planned to start yesterday, but had an unexpected trip to the walk-in clinic with my mil (she is fine) in addition to an already busy day so I am starting today. Here are my challenges for the next 30 days:

1) Read at least one chapter of the Bible daily on my own. Reading with others does not count.

2) Exercise for 10 minutes at least 6 days a week. It isn't much but it is a start. The exercise needs to be purposeful, but I can count unusual things for this section. An example would be if I were to do some strenuous house cleaning-not my regular, daily cleaning.

Amber is going to update on Fridays. She has her BFF designing a button for these challenges too. I will be grabbing her button when it comes out and updating on Fridays too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay! Go Rachel! Excited to see how God continues to use your bible reading challenge and how he will use your exercise challenge.