Friday, March 25, 2011

Bad blogger

I really haven't been doing much blogging lately, have I?  Yes, the reviews are being completed but that isn't what this blog is about.  Those are just bonuses.  I'm still working on the 30 days of blogging.  Maybe I'll post the next one-finally.

Really, we haven't been doing much more than the basics-school and minimal house cleaning and sports.  That with the fact that I pretty much need a nap every day takes up all my time.  World Traveller and I did go see Cirque de Soleil last weekend with my sister and my niece and her family.  That was a fun show and we'll try to take the kids to see it next year. 

We did find out yesterday that we are having a girl.  This girl will be the 14th girl born into the family from my mom's side-between her kids, grandkids and great grandkids.  We have only 3 boys in those generations.  We have definite girl power going on in my family.  :-)  Now it's naming time. 

Precise Prince started baseball-he's in majors this year which means more games and practices.  I wasn't quite ready for the season to begin but I think I'm getting caught up and ready.  His first official game was Wednesday and although it was cold at the ball field-the sun was shining.

Creative Princess is done with her gymnastics competitions for this year.  There is another one she could do but we decided 3 was enough for the first year.  

Not much else I can think of to update.  We are still trying to get boxes unpacked and World Traveler is still working on getting the garage cleaned out and organized.  With all the other activities going on-especially sports, it's hard to find the time.  But eventually it will all get done.

No comments: