Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Family Weekend

Saturday was spent at my aunt's property where she has a camp out for the family every year.  This was the first year we were able to go and I'm so glad we did.  What a fun day!  The weather was beautiful, the kids loved playing with cousins-including the cousins they've only seen once or twice, the food was yummy and it was just an all around nice time.  The adults had a ladder ball tournament.  World Traveller and his partner (we drew names for partner's) won.  They will had to defend their title next year. :-)
















Sunday was spent with World Traveler's family.  He has cousins visiting from out of the country so we had a BBQ with them and his local cousins.  Another fun time!  The kids got to enjoy playing with more cousins. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I planned to just download the one's my mother-in-law took.  Unfortunately, her camera lenses was dirty so her pictures turned out pretty hazy.  I did keep a couple that weren't too bad.







No comments: