Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have

The problem here is which one to choose.  I'm going to choose the one I'm not having trouble with now.  The habit I would like to stop is eating junk food after the kids go to bed.  I'm not having trouble right now because the morning sickness has it made it so that I really don't want junk food 98% of the time (occasionally during the day when I'm feeling well I want something small). Normally however, the kids go to bed, I eat junk food.

1 comment:

Cheryl Henderson said...

I can totally relate. With my last pregnancy I could only eat things like General Tso's chicken (high in fat & calories), chips and other horrible food choices.

You might want to try to keep air-popped popcorn, Tostitos and salsa and things like that around. They're salty and not as bad as some of the other things out there.

Don't beat yourself up too much -- my son is now 4 and healthy despite those first 3 months.

Good luck! I'm rooting for you.