Friday, September 23, 2011

Pictures

In my last post, I wrote about Little One's funky diapers.  Well, after almost two weeks of being dairy free, she had a day of normal diapers, only to return to mucusy ones.  Alas, I have cut out a lot more foods to see if we can get this under control.  I didn't cut out as much as I did with Creative Princess but almost.  I have seen some signs that things may be improving but the jury is still out.  Mostly I want to be sure that things don't escalate to the point that Little One hurts.  Right now it seems she isn't hurting (although there were a few days I wondered if she was hurting.)

I had more to blog but I can't remember what.  I rarely get on the computer during a time I have two hands available to type.  I'll just add some pictures and leave it at that.

Burping time





She was smiling but of course, once the camera came out, we couldn't get a picture.



My youngest niece and her dad

One of Little One's cousins

Add caption

1 comment:

The Stetson family said...

So precious! I don't think I ever said congratulations officially! Congrats to your family! Such a special time with a new little one in the house.