Friday, August 19, 2011

Picture Post

I have been working on a very long post about my labor and delivery and Little One's one night in the NICU.  I'm writing it more for me than my blog readers and it is very long.  In the meantime, I thought I should share pics of our beautiful new one.  Some of these are duplicates from facebook-some are new.

(For the purpose of this blog, our baby's nickname will be Little One.  I'll get it posted on the side soon.)










My great niece



My dad

My youngest sister



First bath-she wasn't too thrilled.  I waited too long-should have started the bath about 20 minutes earlier.  She did like her hair being washed though.







4 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh Rachel, she is sooo cute! I love the bath pictures-sweet. :)

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Why is the first bath so public? I mean, I so love the privacy of a good soak. But we are talking newborn. So I guess she's not old enough for the quiet soak. She is too cute! Your whole fam looks great in pix!

Becki said...

Welcome Little One :) She is so precious and beautiful, what a blessing she will be to your family!