Saturday, April 2, 2011

Registering for the baby

We decided to register for things for the baby.  I have two friends who are giving us a baby shower.  I am very grateful.  God is blessing us a lot with this baby.





My little sister has a 10 month old.  She has quite a few items for me that she won't need in the next few months-car seat/stroller combo (just like my older kids, her baby is outgrowing the infant seat before one year old and she has to get a convertible seat), pack-n-play with a co-sleeper, swing, a glider and several other items.  Our biggest purchase will need to be a crib.  We already picked it out-just waiting for a sale or coupon.

Anyway, the point of this post is to whine.  hee hee When we were pregnant with Precise Prince it was a bit easier to pick out things.  There were only two of us making decisions and World Traveler and I agreed easily.  This time, I keep getting out-voted!  I wanted a ladybug theme for the baby's area (she'll be in our room for the first year.  She isn't getting an official nursery).  Nope, the kids and hubby liked this. So that is what the theme is.  I like it too-I just wanted ladybugs. 

It was fun going through the store.  I was outvoted on a few items, but alas, it's fine with me.  I did get to register for a cute ladybug blanket too. 

2 comments:

mpence said...

Rachel,
That is a very cute bedding set!

I am looking forward to a baby shower for you and your precious baby girl!

Carrie said...

ADORABLE....and Rachel, if you would like to borrow our crib, you are more than welcome to it...I do want it back when you are done...but I don't think I will be needing it anytime soon...
C~