Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baking

I have actually been getting some baking done this year.  I enjoy baking when I'm in the mood and have time.  This has been the first week in awhile in which we haven't had someting extra going on every day (besides the basics-school, sports, etc.) 

I have baked peanut butter blossoms, peppermint meringue snowflake cookies (which my husband said reminded him too much of toothpaste and which most of them broke when I removed them from the parchment paper but the kids loved them), lemon meringue cookies (using the same recipe for the snowflake cookies with a different shape), chocolate fudge rice cookies (the recipe is back from when Creative Princess was allergic to milk), peanut butter bon-bons and peppermint bark.  The peppermint bark is my favorite, followed by the bon-bons. 


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yum! You sure did a LOT of baking. I think the peppermint bark would be my favorite too! :)