Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween, Hair clips,and Sensory bags

Halloween was low key, as usual.  We took Little One to three neighbor's houses and then the big kids went around the neighborhood.


Creative Princess made her own costume (as she usually does.)  I just love how creative she can be.  She wanted to be Isabella from the movie Phineas and Ferb in the Second Dimension. We went to a Thrift store and picked up most of the items and one of her grandma's made her sash.  Precise Prince dressed up as a business man.  This totally fit his personality.  I bought a little bee costume for Little One.  She absolutely hated the life vest she had to wear on the boat this summer so I figured I wouldn't even try a heavy costume.





Little One had fun playing with the candy she got and the candy in our bowl.  At one point she was taking out the candy from the bowl and filling her purse.  It was so cute.  We even let her have a little bit of chocolate.  Of course, she loved it.

Tonight Little One was in bed by 9:00 so I was able to sit and get a project done.  I made these cute flower hair clips for the girls in my family to give at Christmas.  I made a couple for Creative Princess for her Christmas sock.  They were super easy to make and not expensive!  Click here for the tutorial.




I also made some sensory bags for Little One to play with today. Click here for where I got the idea.  Little One had fun for a bit, squishing the bag and trying to open it, but I think she'll like them more in a few months. 


No comments: