Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

We had a fun Christmas as usual.  Christmas Eve is always with my husband's family.  He has a small family here in the US so it was us, his mom, his sister and her boyfriend.  His mom makes traditional lamb ribs for dinner with a lot of other food. She also made krunsakaka with his sister. We usually go to a Christmas Eve church service but this year we didn't.  The way timing worked out we would have had a grumpy baby.













Christmas morning was home as usual.  My mom came over early and when my youngest sister and her family got here later in the morning we had fritters!  I even had some made with rice milk.




We celebrated Christmas with my extended family last weekend.  With over 20 people between my mom, sisters and families, we know getting together on Christmas Eve or day is too much.











No comments: